So you’re curious on who this KristaCoachesOnline is, that has started blogging on Network Marketing? Well, let me tell you. I am Krista Bakker.
I used to be a support manager in an IT-company and lately turned entrepreneur or mompreneur as I like to say.
Do you know the feeling that you are trapped?
You have to keep your job so you can keep paying the bills, and also you want out because there is no challenge in your job at all.
Another thing is that my kids are ready to go to school. My oldest is in third grade, and my little one almost starts in preschool as well.
And I’d love to be at home when the kids come home from school. Just to be there for them, have tea and cookies and chat about what they have experienced that day.
Or when they go on a school trip or when help in school is needed. I’d love to be the mom that always can be there.
Then I discovered attraction marketing. And that completely changed the tables for me. I learn new things every day and teach my way through. I have a steady stream of leads and sales coming in on a daily basis. And the best part:
This year I was able to quit my job and start working from home on a daily basis!!!
That makes me able to help network marketers, entrepreneurs (mompreneurs) build their business online getting more leads and sales. I believe in financial freedom for everybody.
My mission is to help at least 500 women (and men) to build an (online) business from home every year. To do so, I’ll keep posting on this blog and give lots and lots of valuable information, tips and tricks. I’d love to hear from you with your questions and comments.
To message me directly via Facebook; scan the messenger code with your phone.
- Facebook: KristaCoachesOnline
- Twitter: _KristaCoaches_
- Pinterest: KristaCoaches
- Instagram: KristaCoachesOnline
Interesting facts about me
- I am a mother of 2 boys, Finn of 6 and Max of 3.
- I got married to Martijn when Finn was 2, and Max was due in one month time. We always say that the 4 of us got married together.
- I am living in the Netherlands in Gouda.
- Gouda is thé city of cheese, stroopwafels, and candles and it has a very characteristic city center. I love living there.
- I love to climb
- I got my motor license at the age of 25
- I used to build sand sculptures for about 15 years
- I made it to the Guinness Book of Records with participating in the largest sand sculpture. This was built in San Diego in the 90’s.
- I’ve won several prices with sand sculpting competitions.
- I’ve been all over the world traveling for these competitions.
- I have studied Industrial design
- I’ve always worked in the IT
- That is all I have to share today 😉
So now you know a bit about me, what I do and what I like. For you, when you want to give yourself a great start. Sign up for the Attraction Marketing Boot Camp (when you haven’t done already). Have fun, have an awesome day!